Featuring the Chiffon scarf Palosanto. A lightweight chiffon silk scarf inspired by the original hand painted artwork from Fernando Povo, a known artist from Barcelona from the past century.
A pattern with Art Nouveau style from last mid century with a delightful color combination.
- 100% fine, soft chiffon silk.
- Original and exclusive artistic design.
- Hand rolled and sewn edges.
- Dimensions: 180 x 65 cm (71 x 26 inches aprox)
- Weight: 30 grams.
- Made in Turkey.
The chiffon silk is fine, lightweight and vaporous. Brings a delicate and soft touch to your skin and enhances the sensuality of your movements. The design and colors can be appreciated with the same brightness on both sides of the scarf, making it versatile.
This is a special piece made from delicate soft material, please treat it accordingly.
Optimal silk care will ensure longer and lustrous life to the garment.
- Hand wash with PH neutral products. Do not rub.
- Drying should be done by extending the garment between two towels.
- Our recomendation is to iron it humid with an average temperature (between 100 – 150 ºC – two points).
Buy online our exclusive collection of 100% silk scarves for men and women inspired by Art Nouveau and Art Deco designs.